Terms & Conditions: Enforex Marbella
- Services must be paid in full 21 days before the course starts in order to complete the enrolment and secure a place in the course and/or accommodation.
- Bookings are not transferable.
- Students must be 14 years of age or over
- The cancellation needs to be communicated in writing to the school by the person who booked the course.
- No course changes will be allowed to make up for refunds in the case of course cancellations.
- The deposit is non-refundable.
- No refund will be made for shortening the course duration after the payment.
- There is no refund for any cancellation once the course has commenced.
- After a course has started there is no refund for any accommodation or other item booked.
- No tuition refunds are given for late arrivals, early departures or absences, for whatever reason, from classes during any course.
- If a student is absent for one or more weeks at a time, arrangements can be made for the course duration to be extended at no extra cost.
- If a course is cancelled more than 14 days before course start: 85% refund
- If a course is cancelled between 1 and 14 days before course start: 80% refund
- In case a visa is refused to the student, the school will charge a minimum of 350€ or 35€ of total cost Euro and the remaining balance will be refunded to the student upon receipt of an original VISA refusal letter.
• Enforex is a private enterprise owned by Ideal Education Group. It is also
accredited by the Cervantes Institute and many other institutions.
• Enforex guarantees that all descriptions of programs, accommodation,
and complementary services in the 2014 dates/prices brochure are accurate
(any and all special arrangements and/or agreements should
be set in writing and signed by Enforex).
• The personnel in charge of airport pick-up and transportation to accommodation
are insured, completely familiar with the area and know
exactly where the students are to be dropped off.
• Enforex is a member of the following national and international organizations:
eduSpain, NAFSA, Ideal Quality Certifi cate, AATSP, ALTO,
AMACFE, FEDELE, AECAE, ACTFL & ELITE.
• Our academic centers in Alicante, Barcelona, Granada, Madrid, Marbella,
Salamanca, Seville, Tenerife and Valencia have been approved by
the Association Eduespaña and by the Madrid Chamber of Commerce.
• Enforex guarantees a maximum of 10 students per classroom.
• Enforex’s conditions do not apply to partner schools. Each partner
school has its own conditions. For more information, please contact
our Head Offi ce.
• Students should be aware that they may appear in Enforex’s promotional
materials or photos.
• The published offers cannot be accumulated. All offers are subject to
availability. There will be no changes made to bookings that have been
received prior to the promotion. All offers and promotions will be applied
upon enrollment. Discounts that became available after the fi rst
enrollment are not valid.
• In the exceptional case that only 1 or 2 students are enrolled in a
course in the same level, the school reserves the right to convert the
course into a Private or Semi-private program which will result in a
50% reduction of class hours.
• Any complaints need to be given in writing and within the fi rst 24 hours
(of starting classes, of arriving to accommodation, etc. depending on
what the complaint is regarding). Otherwise students will lose the right
to any compensation, refund or changes. Enforex will accept any suggestions
or requests only on a information level and to improve our