General English + conversation 25 lessons per week
Levels: Intermediate - Level B1, Upper Intermediate - Level B2, Advanced - Level C1
Our Working Life course facilitates those soft skills required to develop and move on in your career.
The syllabus includes CV writing, interview skills, the importance of body language in the workplace and communication skills.
You will develop the necessary skills to be able to problem solve confidently in a work environment and learn from day to day challenges.
This is a one-week course.
This course is available every first Monday of the month between January 8th and June 4th 2018. One week only, includes a visit to a local business.
Minimum English level required: B1.
A Working Life Lite course is also available for closed groups (minimum 4 students) specifically aimed at 16 year-old young adults who are in the process of choosing a specific career path and to introduce the concept of life in the workplace in a constructive and enthusiastic way.
Bank Holidays 2018 (school closure, Tuesday start*): 1st January, 30th March, 2nd April, 7th May, 28th May, 27th August, 25th December, 26th December 2018
*Please note: Tuesday start. No refund is offered for lessons not taught on public holidays.
Transfer from and/or to the airport
No. of Students
45 Christchurch Rd, Bournemouth, United Kingdom
There is no student reviews for this school
Number of classrooms: 10
Average nº of student per classroom: 15
Minimum student age: 18
Level test on first day:
Distance from the airport: 12 km.
Closest airport: Bournemouth airport
Year school opened: 2003
School opening times: 9:00 - 7:00
School close dates: Show
•We offer the followings courses:
• General English: 20 x 45 minute lessons per week (minimum two weeks)
• Intensive English: 30 x 45 minute lessons per week (minimum two weeks)
• General English Premium: 20 x 45 minute lessons per week (minimum one week, max 6 students per class)
• Intensive English Premium: 30 x 45 minute lessons per week (minimum one week, max 6 students per class)
• IELTS Preparation: 25 x 45 minute lessons per week
• Business English: 30 x 45 minute lessons per week (minimum one week)