General English 20 lessons per week
Levels: Beginner, Elementary - Level A1, Pre-Intermediate - Level A2, Intermediate - Level B1, Upper Intermediate - Level B2, Advanced - Level C1
Improve your accuracy, fluency and confidence in our General English Course. Develop your conversational skills and boost your English level quickly and effectively.
You will study all four skills – speaking, reading, writing and listening – using a variety of course books, authentic material and the internet.
You’ll have four lessons in the mornings or afternoons depending on the period of the year. We aim to improve your understanding and confidence in using English.
You will be in classes of up to 12 students per class (up to 15 in June, July and August)
Suitable for any level – elementary (A2) to advanced (C1) (beginner classes available on request)
23rd December 2017 – 7th January 2018
22nd December 2018 – 6th January 2019
Bank Holidays 2018 (school closure, Tuesday start*): 1st January, 30th March, 2nd April, 7th May, 28th May, 27th August, 25th December, 26th December 2018
*Please note: Tuesday start. No refund is offered for lessons not taught on public holidays.
Transfer from and/or to the airport
No. of Students
45 Christchurch Rd, Bournemouth, United Kingdom
There is no student reviews for this school
Number of classrooms: 10
Average nº of student per classroom: 15
Minimum student age: 18
Level test on first day:
Distance from the airport: 12 km.
Closest airport: Bournemouth airport
Year school opened: 2003
School opening times: 9:00 - 7:00
School close dates: Show
•We offer the followings courses:
• General English: 20 x 45 minute lessons per week (minimum two weeks)
• Intensive English: 30 x 45 minute lessons per week (minimum two weeks)
• General English Premium: 20 x 45 minute lessons per week (minimum one week, max 6 students per class)
• Intensive English Premium: 30 x 45 minute lessons per week (minimum one week, max 6 students per class)
• IELTS Preparation: 25 x 45 minute lessons per week
• Business English: 30 x 45 minute lessons per week (minimum one week)