Eurocentres Malta is committed to setting its students on the path of successful learning, while providing the best quality service for them to grasp the English language. This means that Eurocentres Malta uses the most recent, updated teaching methodologies, materials, computer learning programmes, and video and audio facilities. Our premises in Msida, has been furnished to create the best learning environment possible.
The school is a three-storey building that consists of very large and bright classrooms that are fitted with all the required amenities and are comfortable to learn in. In addition, our school is also equipped with the following features:
• Interactive whiteboards
• Air-conditioned classrooms
• Teaching facilities include audio/visual equipment
• Free Wi-Fi connection in the school building
• Other areas include a citrus garden and a roof terrace
• All classrooms and facilities are fully accessible for people with a disability.