Italian Two to one 10 lessons per week
Qualifications: CILS (Certificazione di Italiano come Lingua Straniera)
Levels: Pre-Intermediate - Level A2, Intermediate - Level B1, Upper Intermediate - Level B2, Advanced - Level C1, Proficient - Level C2
This is a special course for 2 people offering 10 hours of language course with a private teacher.
This course is recommended for students that want to share their ‘language experience’ with a friend or their partner or for students that need a flexible schedule. The schedule of classes can be arranged with the teacher.
Transfer from and/or to the airport
No. of Students
Via Pellicciai 17, Verona, Italy
The below reviews were submited by students who studied at L'Italiano con noi
Students tips help you choose the right language school for you. These are opinions of students that reflect their experiences when studying at this school and do not express the opinion of LanguageBookings.com
This way, you get an idea of just how good the school really is.
Individual student reviews about L'Italiano con noi
Number of classrooms: 4
Average nº of student per classroom: 8
Minimum student age: 18
Level test on first day:
Distance from the airport: 16 km.
Closest airport: Valerio Catullo Villafranca (VR)
Year school opened: 2011
School opening times: 8:00 - 17:30
School close dates: Show
•Students from all over the world choose us for our commitment to quality teaching. Because
• our staff guarantees experience and professional qualifications (Master, Ph.D.)
• external teachers choose us for their own education
• our welcoming location is the very heart of the historic centre
• we give great value and importance to our students' specific goals
• we know that communicative competence is a complex bundle of knowledge, and we work on each of its aspects with activities and techniques that take into consideration the diversity of cognitive styles
• we make our students able to keep on learning Italian by themselves after the course
• our programs combine education and fun
• it is in our goals to make our students experience Italian culture, not to just talk about it
• we like to welcome our students in a relaxed and informal atmosphere, and we are happy to help them in any situation
• we offer quality accommodations not far from school