In order to get a better job, access to more information to travel safely and avoid communication problems to learn a second language is important today. It is also a fundamental requirement in our CV and it will say a lot about us and make us win or lose points during an interview. So if you love languages and want to learn or improve a language not hesitate to do it .
Who has not ever been told, Tu hablas español? This question is one that more can be heard on the street . Therefore it is important to become aware that you learn new languages opens many doors and foremost in the workplace.
Learning a foreign language can be easier than it seems . You have to work different skills such as reading, speaking , writing and listening . If you only go to class a couple of hours a week is not enough , you have to work at home a little more. Obviously one of the best ways to learn a foreign language is to go and live in the country where that language is spoken. But if you have no chance , you can always improve a lot by studying in the same country in which you reside . There are a couple of strategies you can take to learn a language well , without forgetting that the key word for this is ' motivation ' .
Then we will give a few tips to help you motivate and succeed. They are useful for learning any language (English, Chinese , Russian, Arabic , Portuguese, German ... )
The important thing is to have confidence in yourself. Learning a language has its complications but not impossible .
Enjoy it . Make the most of the new language and culture .
Be consistent . Study each day. During short periods of time throughout the day . You do not have because you always do the same activities . You can watch videos, read a little , watch a show or movie ...
Searching for native people with similar interests to yours . Using new technologies to communicate : Facebook , Skype , Twitter ...
Take advantage of all the resources out there to improve your language. Reading, you can check out books and magazines from the library . In addition there are thousands of online sites where you can read. Listen , the chances are slim. Movies , series, radio programs ...
Do your homework . Check them after your teacher 's corrected. Do not learn what is sure is not right.
Write the new words you learn and use new mechanisms to memorize .
Do not get bogged down . It always learn from mistakes.
Increases contact with the tongue . Change language in you phone , social networking , books ...
Then we will give you the keys to know that languages will have the most success in the future:
· English . Although it has fewer native speakers than Chinese or Spanish , their strength is spoken on five continents and is the official language of some of the most powerful countries on the planet.
· Spanish . About 500 million people worldwide speak it. It is the second most studied language after English.
· Mandarin Chinese. It is the most spoken language on the planet. Many consider the language of the future due to its expansion.
· French . Alongside English is the only language spoken on all continents .
· Arabic. With 280 million speakers , is the eighth most spoken language in the world.
· Russian. The booming economy means that it is still very demanding especially in the luxury shops .
· German . One of the most popular and currently studied in our country languages.
· Japanese . It is the third largest economy in the world , which makes it important .
· Portuguese . It is the sixth most spoken language in the world and this summer with the World Cup and the Olympics next year will be one of the most popular .
· Italiano . 70 million speakers, is one of the main languages in the fashion market .
And you, do you feel like to learn any of these languages ? If you could, would you choose?