General Spanish 25 lessons per week
Levels: Elementary - Level A1, Pre-Intermediate - Level A2, Intermediate - Level B1, Upper Intermediate - Level B2, Advanced - Level C1, Proficient - Level C2
Starting dates: Every Monday (except Bank Holidays, where classes will take place on the next working day). For levels A1 and A2 the beginning is every first Monday of the month (except Bank Holidays).
Minimum course duration: 1 week.
5 lessons per day: this course corresponds to the standard Intensive course + 1 hour / day extra grammatical support used in conversation.
Transfer from and/or to the airport
No. of Students
Calle Pintor Martinez Cubells, 12, Malaga, Spain
The below reviews were submited by students who studied at OnSpain School - Malaga
Students tips help you choose the right language school for you. These are opinions of students that reflect their experiences when studying at this school and do not express the opinion of LanguageBookings.com
This way, you get an idea of just how good the school really is.
Individual student reviews about OnSpain School - Malaga
I finished school last year having had Spanisch for 5 years. I thought why should I stop improving my Spanish if I had already put so much effort in learning the language. Thats why I decided to enrol...
I am so happy I chose this school to do my language course here. The teachers and staff are super friendly and everyone is very eager to make your stay perfect. The school itself is located in a very ...
Number of classrooms: 8
Average nº of student per classroom: 8
Minimum student age: 13
Level test on first day:
Distance from the airport: 15 km.
Closest airport: Malaga Airport
Year school opened: Every day
School opening times: 8:30 - 19:00
School close dates: Show
•Spanish lessons in Spain Enjoy Spanish lessons in Spain, immerse yourself in the country where the language is spoken. Of course when you travel abroad to learn you want to make the most out of your experience, to have a personalized service and to feel special. The number of students in Onspain classes are kept to a minimum so all students receive an adequate amount of attention. This gives them more opportunity to talk and communicate in class. Every class is spoken entirely in Spanish, meaning that first step to speaking Spanish fluently is much easier. This in turn will motivate the students and make it easier to pick up even the toughest grammar rules. Enjoy Spanish lessons in Málaga, ideal for student group travel! The European Framework language has 6 different levels. Spanish lessons at Onspain are available for all levels indicated. A1
• Basic I can understand familiar words and very basic phrases concerning myself, my family and immediate concrete surroundings when people speak slowly and clearly. A2
• Elemantary I can understand phrases and the highest frequency vocabulary related to areas of most immediate personal relevance (eg very basic personal and family information, shopping, local area, employment). I can catch the main point in short, clear, simple messages and announcements. B1
• Intermediate I can understand the main points of clear standard speech on familiar matters regularly encountered in work, school, leisure, etc. I can understand the main point of many radio or TV programs on current affairs or topics of personal or professional interest when the delivery is relatively slow and clear. B2
• Far Advance I can understand extended speech and lectures and follow even complex lines of argument provided the topic is reasonably familiar. I can understand most news and current affairs programs on television understand. I can understand television programs and films without too much effort. C1
• Superior I can understand extended speech even when it is not clearly structured and when relationships are only implied and not signaled explicitly. I can understand without too much effort television programs and films without too much effort. C2
• Top level I can easily understand spoken language, in any form whatsoever, either in direct contact or through radio or broadcasts, even when delivered at a fast native speed, provided I have some time to get familiar with the accent.